This question has been flagged

Hi guys, I'm currently using OpenERP 7. More particularly, I'm interested in Stock management and Traceability of manufactured product.

First question: Product A (with respective lot number) is composed of product A1 and A2 with respective lot numbers. Product B is composed of product A and of product C1. What I would like to do is to manufacture a product C by selecting a product A (himself composed of A1 and A2 with respective lot number) and a product C1. This is currently working by using bill of materials, the only issue is that if I look to the traceability (upstream) of my product I will find the lot number of C1 and A but not of A1 and A2 in the same document. Is there a way to find out something like product B is composed of product A (lot ...) himself composed of product A1 (lot ...) and product A2 (lot ...), and product C1 (lot ...)?

Second question: Can I remove individual component out of the stock (example: used for repairing or lab testing) with another way than by doing an inventory?

Last question Can I avoid Manufacturing of product in case there is not enough component to make it? Currently the system allows me to manufacture product and then I obtain negative quantity of product (component) in my stock which does not make any sense. And finally, Is it possible to remove product lot from the stock (automatically or manually) when there is not anymore component in this lot?

Thanks in advance for the answers!!

Romain

Discard