This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I am in search of such a module which caters my following needs. It should have the proficiency to enter 1. call log service entry 2.space for products,their serial no,quantity. 3.customer/supplier name 4.status of service

Discard
Author

Is there any module in openerp v7 to manage services?

Best Answer

For call log service entry U can use CRM module.. products,their serial no, Product serial number module.

For storing contact details.(customer/supplier name)

Address book module.

Discard
Author

actually all these needs should come under a single module or in a connected way.almost like service management system.

Author

or else it can be described as tracking the after-sale services.connecting my needs in a proper way it shows after the delivery of a product,when it met with a complaint the customer calls the firm and reports the issue.The product that met with the complaint,its serial no etc has to be noted.Also the responsible person who has to fix this issue has to be decided.the status of he service claim also has to be saved.So the Call log,product name and serial number,name of the reporter and status has to be tracked.Is there any module that has provisions to add all these?