Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

to manage services in openerp

By
sneha antony
on 2/6/14, 2:40 AM 748 views

I am in search of such a module which caters my following needs. It should have the proficiency to enter 1. call log service entry 2.space for products,their serial no,quantity. 3.customer/supplier name 4.status of service

Is there any module in openerp v7 to manage services?

sneha antony
on 2/6/14, 2:48 AM
Ashmsh.M
On 2/6/14, 4:20 AM

For call log service entry U can use CRM module.. products,their serial no, Product serial number module.

For storing contact details.(customer/supplier name)

Address book module.

actually all these needs should come under a single module or in a connected way.almost like service management system.

sneha antony
on 2/6/14, 4:30 AM

or else it can be described as tracking the after-sale services.connecting my needs in a proper way it shows after the delivery of a product,when it met with a complaint the customer calls the firm and reports the issue.The product that met with the complaint,its serial no etc has to be noted.Also the responsible person who has to fix this issue has to be decided.the status of he service claim also has to be saved.So the Call log,product name and serial number,name of the reporter and status has to be tracked.Is there any module that has provisions to add all these?

sneha antony
on 2/6/14, 5:49 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/6/14, 2:40 AM
Seen: 748 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM