Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

To Import data in hr_attendnace?

By
Uppili Arivukkannu
on 6/14/16, 10:18 AM 389 views

I need some clarifications.

I have a CSV file which comes as a output of biometric fingerprint scanner. The output has 3-4 years data. I can take only whole data(3-4years) from the biometric.

I take only monthly attendance report.

My question is, It is possible to import only previous month(from current date) data from the large amount of CSV file. I try some changes in Base Import module. But no result.

This is possible? If so provide me a solution.

Thanks

Andy Utomo
On 6/14/16, 10:44 AM

why don't you try to manipulate your data first using ETL tools such as Pentaho, or maybe you can cut / filter your data using python script before import into Odoo ...

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/14/16, 10:18 AM
Seen: 389 times
Last updated: 6/14/16, 10:44 AM