This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I’m trying to configure the employee and the users for using the leaves management module, but I have problems with the approvals process.

I understand that the operation is as follows:

Each team (department) has a boss employee and several subordinates employees. Each subordinate can request leaves and only the boss can approve them. To do it I configure departments with managers and I configure users and employees belonging to a department. I set the head of the department as manager, but when an employee (subordinate) request a leave, the manager can not to approve it because he doesn’t has the “Leave Requests to Approve” menu option. If I set the boss user like “Manager” in Settings>Users>Users>Access Rigths>Human Resurces he can approve the request but has all access rights in Human Resources module with all users (he can watch all the contracts or employees personal information and approve all the employees requests). I need the role of the boss of a department, no the Manager of Human Resources Department and he must approve only the requests of their employees (sobordinates).

I hope to have explained my problem correctly.

Thank you so much.

Discard
Author Best Answer

I'd close this question. I have pefered to do other question with other words.

Discard