Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Tiny TERP Health Management (health)

By
wafae
on 3/15/13, 10:51 AM 878 views

when I try to install the following module(health) I get validatedError Error occurred while validating the fields res_model, src_model: Invalid model name in the action definition.

plz help me (i work in windows)

OpenERP does not include any "health" module. Perhaps you should describe in more detail the source of the module, the version of OpenERP you use, when does the error occur, and detail the error message...

Daniel Reis
on 3/15/13, 10:58 AM

i work with version 5 of openERP i download this module from http://pragtech.co.in/lab/downloads/openerp-5-modules.html but i put this module in addon its appared in the list of the modules but when i tried to install not working

wafae
on 3/15/13, 11:21 AM

CAn you include a more detailed error message, please

Fnordbedarf
on 11/5/14, 10:19 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/15/13, 10:51 AM
Seen: 878 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM