This question has been flagged

Hi,

I have some questions if anyone can answer them.

1- How can I make the user see only his assigned analytical account when creating a Timesheet in a drop-down menu? (Default: He can see all the projects unassigned to him under Analytic Accounts).
2- How to restrict a user from creating/editing any analytical account in his timesheet? (Default: There is a Create/Edit option highlighted in Green for everyone).
3- How to make the Manager able to approve multiple lines at once? (Default: We have to approve Timesheet one by one).

I have been searching the whole community for answers to these, but couldn't find them. Also, tried working with record rules, access rights, models, views and fields, but no matter what I do, I don't get what I want. Maybe I am doing something wrong?

Kindly help me with this, as I need to resolve this ASAP. Hoping to get answers (ANY) unlike all my previous questions asked.

Thank you.    

Discard

"Timesheet Issues" isn't a question. You are forcing all readers to open your post to see what you want. If you ask a single question in the title, you may get a better response because people won't have to open your post to see what you want. Maybe repost three questions - just put what you have in the titles of three new posts and delete this one? What version and edition of Odoo are you referring to? What do you mean by 'tried working'. If you post specific steps you tried, and what you expected to happen, readers may get a better idea of where you need coaching. Post the record rule(s) you tried. Post the access right(s) change you made. Post the changes you made to models, views and fields, etc.