This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I would like to know if there is any way that "portal" users whom I assign as responsible for a task, can record their timesheets from the portal and from the android application "Awesome Timesheet by Odoo" for odoo enterprise instances.

Discard
Best Answer

Odoo made the timesheet portal feature to let the customers of any company track the progress of tasks spent time so it's against what Odoo intended to do. So you won't find it in Odoo. 

However there is an alpha version that Odoo Community (OCA) have build for Odoo 12 community and it's not that perfect but it will do the tick check the module here 'hr_timesheet_portal'. and you can try to upgrade the module or request the upgrade by opening a ticket in github.

Happy to help :) an upvote will be awesome

Discard
Best Answer

Yes You can do that.

Discard
Author

I do not understand what the procedure that raises your answer. Portal-type users generally don't have write permissions, but I can assign them to project tasks. What I want is that this type of users through the portal can fill in their timesheets and that those permissions are also sufficient for them to access the "Awesome Timesheet by Odoo" application in which they can see the projects and tasks at they were assigned and fill their timesheets from there as well.