This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I'm using timesheet -> activities (account.analytic.line fields?) to let users log their activities with the duration of this activity. The problem is that all users can see all entries from all users and also can edit this! 

This list should only show their own entries, how can I fix this? (Default filter?) So the user only can see and edit their own entries.

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Mark,

You can add a rule for "account.analytic.line" with domain [('create_uid', '=', user.id)]

Or

Override the action for "Timesheet Activities" and add a filter(domain, same as above) to that action.

Regards

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thanks, with that rule all of the entries are still visible for other users and also the weekly view is not available anymore. So it's not what I'm looking for.

Only the users own submissions should be visible and editable. 

Discard

Mark,
i think i misunderstood you, are you talking about Timesheet Activities(Human Resource -> Time tracking -> Timesheet Activities), if yes, then that object is "hr.analytic.timesheet" not "account.analytic.line"
You can apply that same rule/filter on "hr.analytic.timesheet" object which you applied on "account.analytic.line" previously