Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Timeout 504

By
chidowsky
on 4/8/15, 8:14 PM 420 views

Hi! I recently migrated my openerp instance from a local server to a VPS, but my DB was 1.5Gb so i transfer it via FTP and restore it via PG. But now when i try to send a message or do some procedures that take time, it starts the loading page for a while until nginx gets a 504 (when doing without the proxy it doesnt even stops).

The problem is that sometimes it does what it suppoes to do some time not, and specially with messages, it sends the mail, but does not saves the message in the DB

I think it is a JS problem because when I send a message from the android app it sends the email AND saves on the DB.

I'm Using Git OERP 7 on Ubuntu 14.04 VPS, 2Gb Ram, 2 cores, 30Gb SSD.

Hope someone could help me. Thnxs!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/8/15, 8:14 PM
Seen: 420 times
Last updated: 4/8/15, 8:14 PM