This question has been flagged

Hello all,

I installed Odoo 9.0 Community and configuring HR module. I have two questions.

[1]Users when logged-in there is no option to record their attendance. The attendance link is coming only in the admin login.

[2]In recording timesheets, users are able to see the timesheet entries of other users.

How to address these two issues?

Discard
Author

Hello James, I am not an expert user of odoo. Can you please guide me where can I add that domain? I am not able to add comments in your answer. So added comment here.

Click on your name in the upper right corner of your screen, click About, and click 'Activate Developer Mode.' Then go to Settings > Technical > Record Rules. Click Create. Assign any name, object is account.analytic.line, rule definition is what I have written in my comment, and for groups, just click global and leave group name empty.

Best Answer

Kind of absurd for me. Encountered your problem [1]. After some logging in and out, I was able to make the attendance link come out.

As for your problem #2, you have to write a record rule for account.analytic.line with the following domain:

['|', ('user_id.id','=',user.id), ('user_id.employee_ids.parent_id.user_id.id', '=', user.id)]
Discard