Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Time sheets and Attendance Recording by Employees

By
Ravindra Gullapalli
on 4/26/16, 7:10 AM 442 views

Hello all,

I installed Odoo 9.0 Community and configuring HR module. I have two questions.

[1]Users when logged-in there is no option to record their attendance. The attendance link is coming only in the admin login.

[2]In recording timesheets, users are able to see the timesheet entries of other users.

How to address these two issues?

Hello James, I am not an expert user of odoo. Can you please guide me where can I add that domain? I am not able to add comments in your answer. So added comment here.

Ravindra Gullapalli
on 4/27/16, 4:33 AM

Click on your name in the upper right corner of your screen, click About, and click 'Activate Developer Mode.' Then go to Settings > Technical > Record Rules. Click Create. Assign any name, object is account.analytic.line, rule definition is what I have written in my comment, and for groups, just click global and leave group name empty.

james_p
on 4/28/16, 12:16 AM
james_p
On 4/27/16, 1:45 AM

Kind of absurd for me. Encountered your problem [1]. After some logging in and out, I was able to make the attendance link come out.

As for your problem #2, you have to write a record rule for account.analytic.line with the following domain:

['|', ('user_id.id','=',user.id), ('user_id.employee_ids.parent_id.user_id.id', '=', user.id)]

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/26/16, 7:10 AM
Seen: 442 times
Last updated: 4/27/16, 1:45 AM