Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

"Time" on auto-generated DO

By
Allison
on 3/6/13, 11:55 AM 1,122 views

In trying to understand how all of the scheduled dates for order processing work I have just gone and confused myself further. My first point of confusion is:

When I create a Sale Order and confirm it, the generated Delivery Order "Time" (datetime field) is set to the day BEFORE the date on the Sale Order. I confirmed this on runbot so I don't think it is a misconfiguration. What is the purpose of this?

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 3/9/13, 9:45 PM

In my opinion there is a general bug around lead times calculation. We have reported it internally and it hasn't been considered yet. I just created a bug report here to revive this topic.

Thanks Fabrice - I appreciate the acknowledgement and the thorough bug report is relevant to what we are hoping to see. What should I do with this question? Mark it answered, close it, something else...?

Allison
on 3/11/13, 10:59 AM

You can Mark it answered. I don't think there is anything else to do at this point in this thread.

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 3/11/13, 3:56 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/6/13, 11:55 AM
Seen: 1122 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM