Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Time issues regarding export data

By
Wyn
on 5/25/14, 3:36 AM 655 views

As the title states, I am having issues regarding time in OpenERP. As I read/browse through forums, OpenERP forces the time to be stored in UTC and just recalculates when we are viewing via the Web client. Changing the timezone setting in the preferences would not do anything either. This becomes a problem when I export transactions and sessions of the Point of Sale Module.

Is there a way to export the time as GMT + 8? I'm not that good in programming and I don't see any modules online that could help me.

Dear Wyn, any solution yet ? I've this requirement too.

Wilbert Tan
on 3/27/16, 11:03 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/25/14, 3:36 AM
Seen: 655 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM