Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Thunderbird plugin works wel but displays all the information of the message and not only the message seen as in thunderbird

By
Remko Strating
on 9/8/14, 7:33 AM 549 views

The thunderbird plugin works well by adding a contact, but adding email information also add all the header info of the emails.  I only want to see the mail text.  How can this be configured?

Erik Göranzon
On 9/22/14, 7:39 AM

Hello

Could you pleaes explain in detail what info you used to get it to work. I'm having trouble connecting the plugin in thunderbrird (mac) to my odoo on the web. 

Thanks

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/8/14, 7:33 AM
Seen: 549 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM