Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Thousands separator in printed report

By
Victor Godayer
on 12/9/13, 7:46 AM 3,233 views

Hi,

I've set up the thousands separator in the language options.

Everything is fine except for the printed version of the reports (quotations, invoices) : the thousands separator are not there. Should I change something in the report ?

For information here is my configuration about the number format

• Separator format : [3,0]
  • Decimal Separator : .
  • Thousands Separator : ,

Thanks for your help,

Cheers

I look also for this feature

Yug Faa
on 3/12/14, 6:53 AM
HateCamel
On 6/26/15, 6:38 PM

Is there a way to show thousand separators in the qweb report?

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 7/1/14, 11:42 AM

Guys,

formatLang() is core report engine functionality of OpenERP and webkit is also overriding the core reporting engine. So it will work for sure.

Depending on the length of your number, you should use the seperator. Try with [3,3,-1] format.

Thanks.

If you are using Webkit template engine you need to refer to the language format in the mako file.

For example for a Quotation Order, the line order unit price will be:

${formatLang(line.price_unit)}

For RML reports I don't know the way to do that.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/9/13, 7:46 AM
Seen: 3233 times
Last updated: 6/26/15, 6:38 PM