Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Theme Clean installation on existing Database

Geert Surkijn
on 1/9/15, 5:08 PM 1,755 views

I've installed the Theme Clean which is released today on a test database which was already installed and configured with website active.

After installation the website is no longer readable, layout is completely broken.

Do we need to uninstall something before we install the Theme Clean addon?

@Stephen, thnx, that did it. Seems that email I've received was not clear enough for me. Mentioning https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/4604 is the way to go...

Geert Surkijn
on 1/9/15, 6:30 PM

Stephen Mack

--Stephen Mack--
| 8 8 9
Santiago, Chile
--Stephen Mack--

Some people call me a karma whore, I only ask for 10 points if you like my answer and 15 if I happen to get it correct.

Stephen Mack
On 1/9/15, 6:59 PM

There were some reported problems on GitHub.  Did you follow the updated advice emailed to eveyone this morning about installing Lessc on your system?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 1/9/15, 5:08 PM
Seen: 1755 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM