Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

The total encoded Does not match the computed total

By
inteliz
on 8/30/13, 7:24 AM 2,068 views

I ve got a place an order with tax provider, we offer my two reception Article reception that I have validated reception invoice when validating vioci message that appears Bad Total! Please verify the price of the invoice! The total encoded Does not match the computed total

please help me

I have the same problem, we need help to solve the error.

ABELARDO AVILA CASTRO
on 10/23/13, 12:35 PM
shashank verma
On 7/3/14, 3:15 AM

Hello inteliz,

This issue might happens when users import invoice data via CSV files in odoo(OpenERP).

I faced same issue and couldnt find any solution .Hence i modified the script to handle this exception.
U just need to comment out the line in your account_invoice.py file.
Here are the steps:

1. go to account->account_invoice.py and open file in edit mode
2. go to line 926. you will see something like this:

if (inv.type in ('in_invoice', 'in_refund') and abs(inv.check_total - inv.amount_total) >= (inv.currency_id.rounding/2.0)):
                    raise osv.except_osv(_('Bad Total!'), _('Please verify the price of the invoice!\nThe encoded total does not match the computed total.'))

3. comment out this 2lines. so final code will look like this:

if group_check_total and uid in [x.id for x in group_check_total.users]:
             #   if (inv.type in ('in_invoice', 'in_refund') and abs(inv.check_total - inv.amount_total) >= (inv.currency_id.rounding/2.0)):
             #       raise osv.except_osv(_('Bad Total!'), _('Please verify the price of the invoice!\nThe encoded total does not match the computed total.'))

pass
4. restart your server and again validate your invoice. WOW trick worked!!!!

Is there a more or orthodox solution to this?

Daniel Blanco
on 11/5/15, 3:28 PM

I mean.... if there is an alarm in your atomic central whining. stop the alarm...

Daniel Blanco
on 11/5/15, 3:29 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/30/13, 7:24 AM
Seen: 2068 times
Last updated: 10/19/15, 6:00 AM