This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi, May I know why this software warning will appear if I try to update defalt terms and conditions in Sales-Configuration-Settings?   The account that I am using has Sales Manager rights as well as Administration Settings rights.  Are there any extra access rights I need to have?  Thanks!

Discard
Best Answer

hi there, i get a similar issue with email scheduler, that suddenly cannot send out any more email :

>  The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator. (Document type: Message, Operation: read) - (Records: [4511], User: 2) 

user 2 is the admin AFAIK so how is it possible that it does not have permissions ??? 

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

This is the warning you get due to not enough access rights. To fix such what you can do is that, from the error message it can be seen that for the logged in user there are not enough rights for the model Access Groups(res.groups), so just activate the developer mode and  navigate to Settings -> Technical -> Database structure -> Models and search res.groups or access groups, then in the opening view you can see the access rights and record rules given for the model.

If you check the above image, the full access rights for the model res.groups is given to    Administration / Access Rights, so change the administrator access rights to access rights from settings.

Thanks

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi, Thanks for your post.  However I am unable to see Sales-configuration-settings once  I change administrator access rights to access rights from settings.

Discard