Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.

By
JK
on 2/11/14, 11:06 AM 3,975 views

Hi,

I have created two users ( User1 and Manager1) in OpenERP ( 7.x) . User1 has employee access and manager1 has officer access in HR Access rights. And I assigned Manager1 as manager of user1. But when I try to apply a leave I am getting the following error.

"Access Denied The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator. (Document type: Partner, Operation: read)"

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello Guys,

Does anyone know about this ?

Why I am not getting any help from OpenERP forum :(

JK
on 2/12/14, 9:10 AM

The issue is from your access rights ..Please follow the appropriate access permission

Odoo
on 10/29/15, 11:50 AM

JK,
This error is because of some access rule is trying to restrict you to read a particular res.partner record, please check for the access rules under settings->Techinal->Security->Record Rules ans search for res.partner object.

Pawan
on 10/30/15, 5:58 AM

Odoo

--Odoo --
| 5 2 5
kerala, India
--Odoo --

Working as a Odoo Functional and Technical Expert

Odoo
On 10/29/15, 11:51 AM

Try with below Link..It may help.....

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32793599/how-to-create-access-rights-in-hr-module-and-every-other-module-in-odoo-8-0

https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/custom-addon-access-rights-58209

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/11/14, 11:06 AM
Seen: 3975 times
Last updated: 10/30/15, 5:58 AM