Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

The openERP's total market share in the world?

By
Landy
on 6/2/14, 11:53 AM 2,031 views

I want to know the openerp and the other erp's  total market share in the world 

Can somebody help me understand the market share with openERP

bhavik-browseinfo
On 7/7/16, 2:59 AM

I was wondering around the same thing.And when i did bit of surfing i found out this.

"Open source ERP :accounts for a tiny portion of the overall ERP market, which is dominated by a handful of commercial products offered by well-known enterprise software vendors such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft and Sage.
Although there are plenty of open source ERP projects, their combined market share is perhaps as little as 1 or 2 percent. That's despite the many known advantages of open source software, such as the fact that it is usually free to download and can be customized as much as needed."

1 to 2 percentage market share by opensource ERPs, now if we assume that odoo have covered more than 50 % opensource erp market than also that's nothing compared to overall market shares by competitor products.

But the positive side is most of traditional competitors target the enterprise level market they do not target SMEs like odoo.

Check this link: \http://erp.softwareinsider.com/saved_search/Best-ERP-Software-for-Small-Business 

So whatever market share covered by competitors reflects only big players,who have implemented ERP system.For SMEs i think odoo has lots of market potential right now and even more in near future.

With Evolved Inventory + supply chain ,Accounting(odoo 9 ) and Manufacturing (Odoo 10) odoo will be hot cake for SMEs working industrial product manufacturing.And with website+eCommerce+digital marketing tools+Content management tools application suite odoo will be key player for the market where growth rate of start up companies is very high.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/2/14, 11:53 AM
Seen: 2031 times
Last updated: 7/7/16, 5:28 AM