Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

The name of the period must be unique per company

v7
By
viktorcheung
on 2/18/13, 10:10 AM 3,066 views

I am configurating a new V7 OpenERP.

When I create the chart of account, the following message appears when I press SAVE after select the "Configurable Account Chart template" in the template field.

Constraint Error

The name of the period must be unique per company!

I have delected the fascial year and create again. It did not solve the problem.

What should I do now?

Amol Gangajaliwale
On 3/16/16, 6:02 AM

Constraint Error

The name of the period must be unique per company!

Juanjo Algaz
On 2/18/13, 11:13 AM

This error occurs because the wizard want to create a new journal and this exists.

You can delete the affected journal and them run the wizard again.

It is a new data, there I don't find any entry in the Journal section. I only see some period name in the selection box. Should I delete these entry as well? How can I delete them?

viktorcheung
on 2/19/13, 2:28 AM

What chart of accounts? I will try to reproduce.

Juanjo Algaz
on 2/19/13, 5:47 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/18/13, 10:10 AM
Seen: 3066 times
Last updated: 3/16/16, 6:02 AM