This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I successfully installed the module, but it took no effect in odoo.

There isn't any menu item be added in the sale.

I also search the string 'menuitem' in the module sale_ebay, so I think this may help me to find some tips for the entrance.

But no 'menuitem' in any xml file, it's wired. So I confused where is the entrance of this module and I how to use it?

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

I know the module very well. I contracted Odoo to build it for my company, as well as scoped the requirements and debugged it the last 6 months, whilst using it for my company.

• Configure the module from Sales->Configuration->Settings

• You will need to retrieve your keys by registering at https://go.developer.ebay.com/

• Once the module is configured. Go to Sales->Products and check the 'Use eBay' checkbox on a product. A new tab is then visible, so you can enter the details for your eBay listing. You can then use the List, Revise or End Listing buttons at the top of the Product Form or from the Action drop menu. (TIP: If you view your products in a list view, rather than Kanban. You can select multiple products and run Revise, List or End actions in bulk from the Action drop menu).

SOME POINTERS

• eBay images need to be uploaded as attachments to the Product Form. This is so that multiple images can be uploaded and they can also be different to the main product image in Odoo. e.g for adding Watermarks etc on eBay, but not on your Odoo website.

• Item Specifics are added by using the Product Variants tab. Attribute = Item Specific Title. Attribute Value = Item Specific Value. It will be treated as a Product Variant if the Attribute Value has multiple entries and an Item Specific if the Attribute Value has only one entry.

• You will need to enable Business Policies on your eBay account and synch these policies in to Odoo from the Sales->Configuration->Settings page. This is in order to set up your Payment, Return and Shipping Policies on eBay and then have the ability to assign these policies to each product in Odoo.

• Inventory, eBay Sale Imports and Category Synchronisation works via Scheduled Actions.

• There are other useful features, but this should be enough information to get you started.

Have fun and enjoy!

Discard