Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

The Mail module assets not loaded after installing Website Live Chat module !!

By
Mohsen Javid
on 7/14/16, 10:35 PM 259 views

Hi,

After i installed Website Live Chat module i cant saw Odoo menus, and i see below messages on my browser console:

Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead es5-shim.min.js:2:0

TypeError: $.widget is not a function

jquery.notify.js:18:1

Error: Service bus.bus already defined

external_lib.js:1105:29

unreachable code after return statement compatibility.js:10:0

Error: Service web.session already defined

external_lib.js:1105:29

warning: Some modules could not be started

Missing dependencies: Array [ "web.session" ]

Non loaded modules: Array [ "web.Widget", "web.Model", "web.Dialog", "web.planner.common", "rating.rating", "website_crm.tour" ]

Debug: Object { web.Widget: Object, web.Model: Object, web.Dialog: Object, web.planner.common: Object, rating.rating: Object, website_crm.tour: Object } boot.js:195:21

warning: Some modules could not be started

Missing dependencies: Array [ "web.Model", "web.Dialog", "web.planner.common", "mail.Chatter", "web_editor.base", "web_editor.snippets.animation", "web.Tour" ]

Non loaded modules: Array [ "web.DataModel", "web.View", "web.ActionManager", "web.ViewManager", "web.WebClient", "web.data", "web.compatibility", "web.framework", "web.crash_manager", "web.CrashManager", 57 more… ]

Debug: Object { web.DataModel: Object, web.View: Object, web.ActionManager: Object, web.ViewManager: Object, web.WebClient: Object, web.data: Object, web.compatibility: Object, web.framework: Object, web.crash_manager: Object, web.CrashManager: Object, 57 more… }

also i see in firefox network that every assets that starts address by "/mail" not loaded and raised 404 error.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/14/16, 10:35 PM
Seen: 259 times
Last updated: 8/8/16, 4:53 AM