The list view of column headings are not placed parallelly, correctly when the window size is minimized or user has a small computer screen. Anyone got a solution?
The list view of column headings are not placed parallelly, correctly when the window size is minimized or user has a small computer screen
- 7.0 and above
Steps to reproduce:
- Open any list view with multiple columns.
- Minimize the window to some extent
- then gradually decrease/increase and you'll see):
- Column headings aren't aligned to each other, are not in one line across each other.
- No matter the size of the window, the column headings should be across each other.
Note: This problem is not occurring only because of window minimisation: If the size of the computer screen is small, then this problem is reproduced again.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 12/1/14, 4:58 AM|
|Seen: 446 times|
|Last updated: 6/8/15, 4:38 AM|