Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
The list view of column headings are not placed parallelly, correctly when the window size is minimized or user has a small computer screen. Anyone got a solution?
The list view of column headings are not placed parallelly, correctly when the window size is minimized or user has a small computer screen
- 7.0 and above
Steps to reproduce:
- Open any list view with multiple columns.
- Minimize the window to some extent
- then gradually decrease/increase and you'll see):
- Column headings aren't aligned to each other, are not in one line across each other.
- No matter the size of the window, the column headings should be across each other.
Note: This problem is not occurring only because of window minimisation: If the size of the computer screen is small, then this problem is reproduced again.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 12/1/14, 4:58 AM|
|Seen: 590 times|
|Last updated: 12/17/16, 9:22 PM|