Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

the file openerp-server.conf

By
kaoutar
on 4/25/14, 2:35 PM 2,095 views

Hi! I have installed linux openerp 7 and I have created a project-addons folder in which I have copied the CRM module as CRM2, I have made ​​the following changes in the openerp-server.conf file:

addons_path = / opt/v7/openerp/addons, / openerp/v7/openerp/addons-project, but unfortunately I do not find the CRM2 module to install even I have made ​​updates.

Did you changed the module name on file __openerp__.py ?

Rafael Reuber
on 4/25/14, 8:04 PM

Med Said BARA

--Med Said BARA--
| 5 5 7
Algeria
--Med Said BARA--
Med Said BARA
On 4/25/14, 10:52 PM

Good, add this path to your addons_path: /opt/v7/openerp/addons-project/

it does not work, here is the content of openerp-server.conf file

addons_path=/opt/v7/openerp/addons /, /opt/v7/openerp/addons-project /

kaoutar
on 4/25/14, 11:31 PM

Look in your openerp-server.log file, you'll probably find an error message like: no such directory .... or The addons-path %r does not seem to a be a valid Addons Directory!" .... (Post this part of the log)

Med Said BARA
on 4/26/14, 12:20 AM

Did you restarted the server after making changes in openerp-server.conf ?

Med Said BARA
on 4/26/14, 12:22 AM

unfortunately yes but still it does not work :(

kaoutar
on 4/26/14, 11:03 AM

here is the file content : / var / log / openerp / *. log { copytruncate missingok notifempty

}

kaoutar
on 4/26/14, 11:15 AM
kaoutar
On 4/25/14, 9:09 PM

Yes I have changed name = 'CRM2' but it does not work,:( ,is that it is the only file to edit?

Could you copy/paste the location (Path) from the crm2 folder properties.

Med Said BARA
on 4/25/14, 10:15 PM

/opt/v7/openerp/addons-project

kaoutar
on 4/25/14, 10:26 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/25/14, 2:35 PM
Seen: 2095 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM