Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

The data from record is not displayed in a list view

By
Olga Klochkova
on 7/4/14, 10:48 AM 439 views

Hello!

After adding a widget(as a function javascript) to an input text field, the list view does not show the input value of this field. Other data (whith whixh I do not use that widget) is shown correctly. How to fix that? I am very new to openerp, so I did not figure out the base principals yet.

Any ideas are very appreciated. Thank you

Olga Klochkova
On 7/8/14, 4:43 PM

Still no answer? I have been tracing the code since yesterday. One thing I can not understand is why in a view_list.js (instance.web.list.Column,) format function in row_data it sees id and its value but not the input value of the field with my widget(widget contains 3 comboboxes to manage hours, minutes and seconds). Please, help me. Thank you!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/4/14, 10:48 AM
Seen: 439 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM