Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

The best way to track navigation process in Odoo and website ?

By
Bruno JOLIVEAU
on 9/25/14, 10:30 AM 1,169 views

Hello,

One of our customer raise an interesting need in Odoo.

What is the best way to track navigation process and requests in Odoo and website ?

• Need to track user with sign in
  • Need to track anonymous user (get back cookies ?)

The final goal : profile each user and build marketing campaign or make one2one message with Odoo.

The customer need seems born of http://www.exacttarget.com

Thank you for sharing your opinion and experience feedback.

Bruno

I've just posted this topic, maybe in closely with https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/experience-feedback-to-share-about-google-analytics-with-odoo-63933

Bruno JOLIVEAU
on 9/26/14, 11:47 AM

I would also be interested in finding out how to do this - so that marketing campaigns can respond to customer behaviour - eg you email customer with a link to a blog post and then want to alter marketing campaign behaviour depending on whether the customer visited the blog page you linked to (i.e. they clicked your link). I don't think google analytics will help you in this situation as it anonymises the visit information does it not ?

Hertford Developments Limited, Kurt Haselwimmer
on 12/23/14, 1:03 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

4 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/25/14, 10:30 AM
Seen: 1169 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM