Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

test on windows version and 3 users limit

Andrea Cavaleri
on 12/7/13, 9:06 PM 1,367 views

Hello, I'm very interested in OpenERP for our company and about 20 days ago I installed a local windows version in order to evaluate it. Unfortunately I cannot test longer this fabulous piece of software because I add some users and now it is impossible to add some useful modules. Even deleting the unused users the limitation last. At the moment I'm operating with only 1 user. I would like to continue and to complete my evaluation. Could you please reset my record and read the actual number of users? Without this evaluation I cannot choose anything.

Thank you in advance for your support Andrea

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 12/7/13, 10:27 PM

First, you should read this to understand that the limit you are talking about is on a service that you got for free until now and that is a paying service: https://accounts.openerp.com/forum/Help-1/question/5662?answer=33728#post-id-33728. You can still install modules.

Second, you can create a new DB locally and start from scratch. Alternatively you can create a free 15 days trial and evaluate online in just a few clicks.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 12/7/13, 9:06 PM
Seen: 1367 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM