Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

TDS Tax calculation for each employee

By
PujaBaa Zala
on 8/15/15, 8:24 AM 591 views

Hi,

I want to calculate monthly TDS rate based on Current Wage(This can be changed when employee got increment) for each and every employee(According to Indian Statutory). After calculating this TDS rate,This would be deducted from respective NET salary of employee every month.

For this I've tried Salary Rule(Specially Python Code)in odoo 8 but it won't work properly as I needed. So Is it another way to calculate TDS for each employee?

Thanks in advance.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/15/15, 8:24 AM
Seen: 591 times
Last updated: 9/26/15, 7:22 AM