Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Taxes not being added after importing sales order in a new odoo 8 instalation

By
Noah Alama
on 11/4/16, 10:44 AM 163 views

Hello, I use Odoo 8 and when I import sales order from a different installation, odoo 8 as well that doesn't have taxes set up, my newly imported sales orders don't have taxes added to them, I need to add them one by one, which is very tiring.

In the other installation, we don't and can't have taxes set up for administrative reasons, so we need to have taxes appearing automatically when when import sales orders, we have set default taxes in the new odoo 8 instalation, I have tried to figure out how to trigger this in sale.py , but I can't figure out how to make this happen, I tried also to create default taxes for each product, found them already set but nothing triggers taxes to be added automatically!

https://s12.postimg.org/5i75lf7st/Untitled_1.jpg

Even when I validate sales orders, nothing happen to taxes, they are not included.

Please help.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/4/16, 10:44 AM
Seen: 163 times
Last updated: 11/4/16, 11:57 AM