This question has been flagged
2 Replies

When I go to Invoicing -> Create (new invoice) i select the customer and the order line. When I save it, I see the total price, but Taxes (VAT) remains 0.00, despite that I selected 22% TAX. I checked the settings of this 22% TAX and it's all fine.

But when i click on Edit, I can cllick on "Tax: (update)" and then I see the real TAX. But I never had to click that to see the VAT.

What bothers me the most: the TAX is not displaying in ANY (of invoices) of my databases ( I have like 5 databases), but few days ago everything worked just fine. So I have the same problem in all the databases.

Any idea please?

Discard
Best Answer

What Odoo do you use? I encountered the same on the view part using Odoo v8 from a couple of weeks ago. Did not update it yet, but the taxes did get calculated, only not shown.

Discard
Author Best Answer

I am using Odoo 8.0. 

But I have just figured it out that this issue is only at Invoice DRAFT. When I confirm/transform it to the final invoice, the taxes get calculated and they are shown.

Short summary:
At Quotation, Sale Order, Invoice: all the taxes are calculated and shown
At Invoice DRAFT: the taxes are not shown, nor calculated (unless you Edit the Invoice draft and click ''Tax: (update)''.

I guess that's just because the system wants you really to check the draft of the invoice before the final confirmation, because you cannot make changes when the final invoice is created.

Discard