This question has been flagged
1 Reply

When using the TaxCloud integration, I am assuming I no longer use the Odoo Reports but the ones provided from TaxCloud?

What kind of breakdown do these reports give me?

Discard
Best Answer

Tax Cloud offers what is called automated compliance in 24 US States where Tax Cloud has been certified.

Those States are: Arkansas, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

If you collect in only one or more of those States, you don't need a report because Tax Cloud does everything for you: registration, calculation, filing, and remittance, as well as entity exemptions certificates, jurisdictional notice responses, and audit inquiries.  Note that a report is available for audit purposes (same format as discussed below).

If you collect in one or more of the remaining States, you have access to a report that can be used when you file your own return and remit sales tax on your own.  It consists of a Filing ID, Merchant ID, date range for transactions and the following summary (example for California):

Discard