Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

tax: variable but not porcentual and no fixed?

By
gabrielcz
on 4/4/13, 12:24 PM 708 views

Sry for my english. I will try.

I take a look to: statutory_taxes.html <-- cant put link becouse my karma! :( But, don´t undestand how to do what I want. In argentina, we have a tax really variable, "impuesto no gravado" and is not fixed (not allways the same) and is not %. so is can not setup as porcentual, and off cource, FIXED is not goot too. I want to define a new tax, and I want to set the amount on the fly. (on the invoice) ej:

fuel: 100$ Tax porcentual 21= 21 MY NEW TAX: 30 total: 100+21+30= 151$ how Can I define that kind of tax? is not a porcentual, and is not FIXED, becouse, on the next invoice, is not 30, is might be 39....

Are there any clue? im so sorry for my english, please try to understand :)

Regards,

Santiago
On 4/10/13, 2:10 AM

Hey Gabriel,

You asked me something in spanish a few days ago, but was deleted as this is an English only forum.

About your issue, I don't think OpenERP 7 has an option to change your tax rate/fee directly on the invoice, one workaround would be to set up one tax, and have someone with privileges that change it each time this tax rate changes.

How often does it changes?

Best regards,

Santiago

patrick

--patrick--
| 5 4 7
Baarn, Netherlands
--patrick--
patrick
On 4/4/13, 4:15 PM

If you give the rules for tax in Argentina, we can help you.

There must be some rules, otherwise today you pay 10%, tomorrow 15$ and next week maybe 5% + 7$, for the same product and price.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/4/13, 12:24 PM
Seen: 708 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM