Odoo Help

TAX Split Up on Invoice/Quote Openerp7

By
Markus Sageder
on 6/11/14, 2:51 PM 1,035 views

Hello Folks,

we would like to show on our quotation and invoice a tax overview of the different tax classes. each product and shipping comes with either 10% or 21% tax so we would like it to show on pdf quote and pdf invoice following way:

Subtotal

Shipping Cost

Tax 10%

Tax 21%

Total

---------------------------------------------------

An option would be already

Subtotal

Tax 10%

Tax 21%

Total

--------------------------------------------

Standard is:

Subtotal

Tax

Total

where can i configure this, anyone knows, i am trying since veeery long time! 

thanks

Ludo - Neobis
On 6/12/14, 3:34 AM

I think you need to alter you reports. Currently the TAX is a single value (amount_tax) on both the quote as well as the invoice, but you prob. want to loop over the tax lines and display these seperately. In a well configured OpenERP that should at least give you the seperate tax-lines. 

Mind you, this should replace the amount_tax field on the report. Downside is that with any other tax, that will also be shown on your report (for example, if you have 23% for some reason on 1 or more order lines). 

The shipping cost depends on your configuration. If you use a product for that, it might be somewhat difficult. I know of the shipment module but never tested that in actuality, so maybe someone else can tell you about that?

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/11/14, 2:51 PM
Seen: 1035 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM