Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

TAX Split Up on Invoice/Quote Openerp7

By
Markus Sageder
on 6/11/14, 2:51 PM 753 views

Hello Folks,

we would like to show on our quotation and invoice a tax overview of the different tax classes. each product and shipping comes with either 10% or 21% tax so we would like it to show on pdf quote and pdf invoice following way:

Subtotal

Shipping Cost

Tax 10%

Tax 21%

Total

---------------------------------------------------

An option would be already

Subtotal

Tax 10%

Tax 21%

Total

--------------------------------------------

Standard is:

Subtotal

Tax

Total

where can i configure this, anyone knows, i am trying since veeery long time! 

thanks

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 6/12/14, 3:34 AM

I think you need to alter you reports. Currently the TAX is a single value (amount_tax) on both the quote as well as the invoice, but you prob. want to loop over the tax lines and display these seperately. In a well configured OpenERP that should at least give you the seperate tax-lines. 

Mind you, this should replace the amount_tax field on the report. Downside is that with any other tax, that will also be shown on your report (for example, if you have 23% for some reason on 1 or more order lines). 

The shipping cost depends on your configuration. If you use a product for that, it might be somewhat difficult. I know of the shipment module but never tested that in actuality, so maybe someone else can tell you about that?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/11/14, 2:51 PM
Seen: 753 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM