This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I am using the following PHP code to create a new invoice via webservice API

$id = $models->execute_kw($db, $uid, $password,'res.partner', 'create',array($datos_cliente));
$invoice_id = $models->execute_kw($db,$uid,$password,'account.invoice','create', array(array( 'partner_id'=>$id, account_id'=>193 )));

$result = $models->execute_kw($db, $uid, $password,'account.invoice.line', 'create', array(array( 'account_id'=>477, 'invoice_id'=>$invoice_id, 'quantity'=>1, 'name'=>'Venta de prueba', 'invoice_line_tax_ids' => array(array(4, 23,false)), 'price_unit'=>200.00 )));

The invoice is created and the line shows correct tax code but tax amount is not calculated (Other info tab is blank), but if the line is edited (say  quatity or price is modified) tax is calculated correctly.

What I am doing wrong or missed at invoice creation

Discard
Best Answer

why compute_taxes is not working with Odoo12? Although it returns 'true' as an RPC response, it doesn't associate taxes to an invoice in 'draft' state

Discard
Best Answer

For those who might stumble upon this. In odoo 10 I had success using:

$models->execute_kw($db, $uid, $password, 'account.invoice', 'compute_taxes', array($id_of_invoice));

because compute_taxes expects a sequence.
Discard
Best Answer

account.invoice has a method called compute_taxes which you can call with the id of the invoice you want to update the taxes on as parameter.

Since I'm working with Python/Odoo, and it's been a while since I last used PHP,  I can only guess:

$models->execute_kw($db, $uid, $password, 'account.invoice', 'compute_taxes', $id_of_invoice); 
Discard