Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Tax included on sale or purchase Receipt form

tax
By
Koffi KPONOUGLO
on 7/4/14, 1:24 PM 805 views

Hello everybody,

i would just like to know why i can't compute tax included from price. The field tax_id is only for excluded tax from price.

How can i change this?

deep

--deep--
| 5 4 7
Bengaluru, India
--deep--

Techno-Functional Associate with 6+ years of experience in Odoo (formerly known as OpenERP).

deep
On 7/15/14, 5:37 AM

Hi

When configuring Tax, you have an option for setting it as included in price.. If you do that then additional tax will not be calculated...

Thanks Deep. I know this option but i am talking about the field "tax_id" on sale or purchase receipt. With this field you can aonly get the tax id where the option "included in price is False". Why?

Koffi KPONOUGLO
on 7/15/14, 9:33 AM

Hi... You mean you are not able to select taxes, which is "included in price"..I dont think so... You can select all taxes irrespective of those option...Except for Couple of domain which are applied on it:1. company (if it is multicompany configuration)2. Only Parent taxes will be shown3. based on Sales/purchase... (i.e) Sales taxes can be seen in Sales and same goes for PO... since the account for those taxes will be mapped to payable & recveiables respectively..Hope this helps you.....

deep
on 7/15/14, 10:12 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/4/14, 1:24 PM
Seen: 805 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM