Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected end of data at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

By
Drees Far
on 3/6/16, 9:54 AM 2,423 views

Hello everybody!!!

I am creating some new groups. And i am creating new access. But, the problem is the menus are okay but when i try to print the report i get this error:

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected end of data at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

Take a look in your logs, the request are probably returning a trace back instead of data in Json!

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
on 3/6/16, 12:43 PM

Nope. I just checked. There's no python error or stacktrace on this.. :(

Prowler
on 5/23/16, 9:07 AM

Still no solution https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/12137

Prowler
on 7/19/16, 6:51 AM

Can you provide an access to take a look... (front end to start to debug)

Because just this error is not enough...

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
on 7/21/16, 2:50 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/6/16, 9:54 AM
Seen: 2423 times
Last updated: 7/19/16, 6:51 AM