Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

"SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data" - printing an Invoice.

By
Bengt-Åke hagert
on 12/3/15, 2:11 PM 1,945 views

When I try to print from the Customer invoice view I get an Odoo Client Error:

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

http://aaa.bbbb.local:8069/web/js/web.assets_backend/90c25bb:2965

Printing from the Customer invoice form does work correctly.

It is a bare metal Odoo 8 installation installed on a Univention UCS server. I have installed wkhtmltox and it appear to work correctly.

Where do I go wrong?

Bengt-Åke hagert
On 12/6/15, 10:30 AM

The Print invoice in the Customer Invoice view was pointing to the deprecated RML invoice report. Changed the Action Binding names and also the Report names to reflect the different reporting models so that both turned up in the views and form.

The RML Invoice report was the culprit!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/3/15, 2:11 PM
Seen: 1945 times
Last updated: 12/6/15, 10:31 AM