Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

SyntaxError: invalid syntax, self.styles_dom.getElementsByTagName("style:page-master").__len__()<>0:

By
Imran Baloch
on 1/26/15, 2:10 AM 1,504 views

Hello all I installed the odoo on my local machine on Windows 7. Then I open the command line as adminsistrator and

cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Odoo 8.0-20150123\server\openerp\addons\base_report_designer\openerp_sxw2rml.

Then I execute, 

python openerp_sxw2rml.py a.sxw > a.rml

I got this error,

File "openerp_sxw2rml.py", if self.styles_dom.getElementsByTagName("style:page-master").__len__()<>0:

SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/26/15, 2:10 AM
Seen: 1504 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM