Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Synchronize all transactional data from multiple branch databases to Head office database

By
Riyaj Pathan
on 8/31/13, 3:03 PM 1,576 views

I want to synchronize all transaction data from multiple branches, each branch using their own database, with Head office database. I have tried base_synchro module but ended with n number of errors and then gave up on it. This is very important as if we want to use OpenERP for large scale organizations.

Is it possible or not or any other way to achieve this?

You have to detail which openerp version are you using, and as I know there is only a base_synchro for OE6.1

GH Mediacloud, Grover Menacho
on 8/31/13, 4:22 PM

Thanks for quick reply. I am using openerp 6.1

Riyaj Pathan
on 9/1/13, 12:52 AM

I have the same problem but a use odoo version 8.

Some body can propose to me one solution please??

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

4 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/31/13, 3:03 PM
Seen: 1576 times
Last updated: 8/28/16, 11:14 PM