Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Synchronization calendar openerp 7.0 with email software

By
BCA
on 5/27/13, 6:19 AM 3,711 views

Could you give me the procedure to synchronize the calendar of OpenERP 7.0 with email software (Outlook, Lotus Notes, ...)?

Did you find a solution for this?

Rebel
on 6/14/13, 10:58 AM

No,but i think realization module for synchronisation the tables of database which contains the list of tasks calendar.

BCA
on 7/16/13, 1:40 PM

So what's the alternative for synchronizing it with outlook? still no solution till now?

adu
on 7/7/14, 4:56 AM

Hi for thunderbird i use plugin found on thunderbird available plugins.

DelphineL
on 7/7/14, 5:41 AM

René Schuster

--René Schuster--
| 5 5 8
Weinheim, Germany
--René Schuster--

Challenge Everything!

René Schuster
On 7/7/14, 5:40 AM

In older versions there has been the caldav and crm_caldav modules to synchronize your calendar with most mail clients via WebDAV.

Those modules can still be found in the openerp extra addons branch, where the community tries to port it to v7:
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openerp-extra/7.0-caldav

I, myself, try to use these modules to synchonize ERP with Thunderbird (with some success).

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

4 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/27/13, 6:19 AM
Seen: 3711 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM