Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Swiss BVR problem - l10n_ch_payment_slip

Steve Jacot-Guillarmod
on 7/14/14, 8:56 AM 758 views

We are trying to implement the BVR functionalities on our OpenERP 7 installation.

When I generate the BVR, I got the following error :

Rendu webkit !
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/report_webkit/webkit_report.py", line 263, in create_single_pdf
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/mako/template.py", line 302, in render
return runtime._render(self, self.callable_, args, data)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/mako/runtime.py", line 660, in _render
**_kwargs_for_callable(callable_, data))
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/mako/runtime.py", line 692, in _render_context
_exec_template(inherit, lclcontext, args=args, kwargs=kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/mako/runtime.py", line 718, in _exec_template
callable_(context, *args, **kwargs)
File "memory:0x7f6294182910", line 180, in render_body
<% inv = move.invoice %>
File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/osv/orm.py", line 504, in __getattr__
raise AttributeError(e)
AttributeError: "Field 'invoice' does not exist in object 'browse_record(account.invoice, 232)'"

Has somebody one idea ?

Best reagards

Did you configure the right webkit_path in configuration, system parameters ? (my value is /usr/local/bin/wkhtmltopdf)

Steve Jacot-Guillarmod
on 11/6/14, 9:56 AM
Soriyath Straessle
On 11/6/14, 9:32 AM

Hi Steve,

Could please develop on your solution ?
I have tried wkhtmltopdf version 0.9.9 and 0.12.1, both in 64bits, without success.

How did you get it to work?

Kind regards,

Hello guys,

I found the problem. It was related to the followin bug : 

Now everything is working fine !

Don't forget to configure the right webkit in OpenERP to avoid exception !

Best regards

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 7/14/14, 8:56 AM
Seen: 758 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM