Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Survey template does not recognize non ascii symbols

By
Tomas Parnarauskas
on 8/22/13, 8:03 AM 1,155 views

I don't understand why survey template (when I generate pdf document from survey) pdf does not recognize non ascii symbols. It shows black squares in places of those symbols. The strange thing is, it only happens on one server. On other servers it shows normally. Don't understand what that server is missing, because survey module is the same. Any suggestions what could be the problem?

P.S. if I try o print for example invoice in different language (that has non ascii symbols), everything works normally in that server. There is only problem with survey.

David Hlavatý
On 9/12/13, 5:41 AM

I have same problem. Have you some answer ?

Unfortunately no.. Was not able to pinpoint what is wrong, because same openerp server does not have that problem on one linux server, but has on another, even though both have newest updates etc.

NOD Baltic, UAB, Tomas Parnarauskas
on 9/12/13, 6:56 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/22/13, 8:03 AM
Seen: 1155 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM