Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Support Two Currency Rates (Buy and Sell)

Seyed Mohammad Motahar
on 4/7/14, 1:05 AM 1,126 views

We know that openERP can support only 1 exchange rate per day in the entire application. Now please advice how you suggest us to better support Two Currency Rates (one for buy and one for sell)

There are business situations where we have two bank rates. one for buy and another bank rate for sell in the same day, for instance in Euro/USD case, customer payment rate might be 0.73, However bank is buying on different rate @ 0.72.

Yes, I am looking for a similar answer. In most Latin American Countries it is common to trade foreign currencies with different buy/sell rates, therefore it is necessary, to store those 2 different values in the currency exchange tables, and depending on the trade operation, (i.e. if I am buying or selling goods), to have the ability to select the buy or sale currency exchange rate. Any suggestions are welcome.

Hector Trincavelli
on 4/21/14, 4:42 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 4/7/14, 1:05 AM
Seen: 1126 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM