This question has been flagged
3 Replies

How can i filter, to find a Product if i got the Supplier Product Code ? i do not finde the filter suplier code and if i just put the supplier product code in search he ask me to create it (and i Know it exsist ..... thanks for helping :)

Charles 

Discard
Author

but that is my problem i try to finde the suplier code  that i finde in Product / procurment /supplier / supplier Product Code . I dont have this in the advenced filter liste that they propose me should normaly be inside... because it's important to finde a product with also the product code from the supplier. So the you got the problem by select fild and the condition .....  there is not this option :)

Best Answer

Add this to your Inherited View of the base Search View:

Then you can find this product ...

Like this ...

Discard
Best Answer

A general method to find something in field that is not in visible tree view is to Add Advanced Filter. Go to Filters > Add Advanced Filter. Select field and condition you want to find.

Discard
Author Best Answer

I use the supplier code reference to simply if i du a purchaase order the supplier code goes on it so if you sent you PO tu your supplier he know what is hist product. because in my own compangie we got other names for the same product. 

Ex :  csm_butter_ V1_14 and from supplier is  #2342344GSSS2R :) that wy i use it. 

So some time to finde a product with supplier code could be helpfull :) like seacrching in both ways 

Discard