Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Supplier Pricing

By
Scott Hart
on 4/15/16, 4:26 PM 334 views

I know this has been asked, but it's still not working for me...

Current setup end to end;

Sales --> settings -> advanced pricing based on formula

Purchases --> settings --> costing Methods - use a 'fixed', 'real' or 'average' price costing method

Purchases --> setting --> vendor price --> Allow using and importing vendor pricelists

Sales -> Pricelists --> Pricelists --> Create New Pricelists

1st Pricelist; all products / apply on - global / compute price - formula / based on - cost

* note below "Based on" (New Price = Public Price -) shouldn't it read (New Price = Cost -) ????

2nd Pricelist; all products / apply on - global / compute price - formula / based on - other pricelist - 1st pricelist

* now it states correctly below based on (New Price= Other Pricelist)

Sales --> Products --> Create New Product

Product 1; Sale Price - $0.00 / Cost - $10.00 / Vendor 1 - $11.00 Vendor 2 - $12.00

When I select a product is quote/ sales order $10 is displayed in the cost column and not a figure from the average of $11 and $12 or their pricing.

When I edit Product 1 (cost - $0.00) $0.00 shows up in the product line.

If I update Product 1 under Suppliers Pricelist for Vendor 1 and Vendor 2, nothing changes for product line in the quote or sales order.

How am I able to keep updated pricing under Supplier Pricelist, and allow the system to use a calculation for the vendor pricing? Am I able to determine which vendor to use the pricing of? I'm so confused because there's no change, no matter what I do.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/15/16, 4:26 PM
Seen: 334 times
Last updated: 4/15/16, 4:30 PM