Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Supplier price from product form to purchase order

on 10/30/14, 8:55 AM 643 views

i need to configure supplier  purchase pricelist,

ok so each supplier has their price in their own currencies

when we are quoted a proforma, it is usually in dollars, euros, or if it's local supplier, in CFA

the purchase process starts with that quote

once we approve the purchase process, we usually send the supplier a deposit of 30% of the cost of the invoice

once the order is ready to be shipped or shipped already, we send the remaining 70% plus freight

once the product arrives here, we pay other charges, including customs, tva, port charges, logistics charges, and warehousing charges

these costs are added to the supplier purchase price + freight

and then you have your actual cost price

now each time i buy Item A.) it may be the same supplier price, but the other charges are a bit variable

so it's not always exactly the same cost each and every time

this is the process that I need to make sure is well understood and accounted for in the system 

so how to configure

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 10/30/14, 8:55 AM
Seen: 643 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM