Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Supplier invoices PDF

By
Luc Vanwaelscappel
on 9/18/13, 8:00 AM 2,450 views

Hello all,

So far, each time I put a supplier invoice in OpenERP, I put as well the PDF I received from this supplier in attached file. (using the module "Document")

What I would like to have is a repertory with all these PDFs, and if possible, changing their name by the Invoice number openerp gave to this bill.

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance

This would increase productivity! Definitely

AD LIBITOM, michel Guénard
on 9/18/13, 12:22 PM

Ray Carnes

--Ray Carnes--
| 9 7 9
Greater Los Angeles, United States
--Ray Carnes--

Senior Odoo Analyst

OpenERP 6.1, 7.0 and Odoo 8.0, 9.0 (Since 2012)

Completed Functional and Technical Training.

Major Skills:

• Needs Discovery and Requirements Analysis;

• Function and Technical Specifications;

• Project Planning;

• Prototyping and Proof of concepts;

• Data migration;

• Configuration & Customization (UI and modules);

• Integration - data, business logic and service levels;

• Training and Knowledge transfer;

• Go Live support;

• Help desk;

• Version Migration.

I have over 20 years of experience empowering and enabling users with enterprise information systems that make a real and measurable difference in their ability to proactively manage their businesses and organizations. 

Ray Carnes
On 9/19/13, 9:42 PM

View all attachments in a list via Settings -> Technical -> Low Level Objects -> Attachments

If you don't want to rename manually, you will need to do it via custom code.

Note that you can also attach files via messages or notes underneath the OpenERP document.

Thanks for the answer !

I am now developing a python script using XMLRPC API that creates a big zip file with all the pdf in it and changing their name with the same as in openerp. And it works !! :)

I still have some problem with the expenses (hr.expense.expense) but, as soon as I resolve it, i'll publish the code.

Luc Vanwaelscappel
on 9/20/13, 4:02 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/18/13, 8:00 AM
Seen: 2450 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM