This question has been flagged

Dear All,

We have a scenario where we need to create incoming shipments for the products directly from the supplier invoices. We have imported over 150 supplier invoices into openERP using a csv file. Each of the invoices have 4 to 5 products in the invoice lines. The supplier invoices are imported as draft invoices. For each of the invoices we would like to create incoming shipments directly, or by creating purchase orders. If creation of purchase order is necessary before creating the incoming shipments, can you kindly advise how the purchase orders can be created from the draft supplier invoices.

Regards,

Sudheendra

Discard
Best Answer

This Functionality is totally opposite basically we will move to purchase to incoming to invoice but you need invoice to incoming to purchase. it also possible.To do this need you need to develop custom module and in which you can set your logic for invoice to purchase . once it will be done then purchase to incoming openerp functionality will do it.If you are good in technical then this way is easy for you else let me know

Thanks,

dsouzajoseph199@gmail.com

Discard
Author

Thank you very much for your response. I note that developing a custom module is a solution. However, I felt that there would be an out of box solution to this, as it is a normal scenario and loading supplier invoice from csv is necessary for any enterprise newly implementing ERP. However, I am willing to develop a custom module. Can you guide me through the the steps required for the development.

I look forward for any such suggestions.

Regards

Sudheendra.