Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Supplier invoice rounding error

By
Jose Manuel
on 9/12/13, 8:15 AM 1,517 views

I works with OpenERP 6.0.4 and supplier invoices with multiple lines with products with several quantities produces a rounding error occur that make the base calculated by OpenERP not the same as in the supplier invoice.

How can I manually adjust the untaxed base?

Thank you.

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 9/12/13, 4:13 PM

You should try to use the higher accuracy (say 4).

Thanks.

Thank you for your response. But the problem is that some suppliers uses 4 decimals and they apply a rounding per line,other suppliers apply a rounding to the base. It depends on the software used by the supplier.

I am thinking that the solution can be introduce a "virtual" product in the supplier invoice, which price is the difference for adjusting the base.

I think it is be a very common problem because it depends on the way each supplier makes its invoices. I would like to know this issue is usually solved in OpenERP?

Jose Manuel
on 9/18/13, 5:14 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/12/13, 8:15 AM
Seen: 1517 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM