Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[Supplier Invoice] Key-in Discount on the invoice line

By
xiaolong97427
on 2/17/16, 1:22 PM 469 views

Hi,

I can see video of odoo V8 where there is a column "Discount" on the invoice line when creating the Supplier Invoice.

But I can find this same field with Odoo V9. How to write a discount on a item when creating a Supplier Invoice

Dovydas Bagdonas
On 2/24/16, 10:14 AM

Hi Stephane. I would suggest to activate Discounts on Lines  (Menu: Sales -> Configuration -> Settings -> Allow discounts on sales order lines). Then you will get Discount field on both Sales orders and Purchases orders and corresponding Invoices.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/17/16, 1:22 PM
Seen: 469 times
Last updated: 2/24/16, 10:14 AM